ON the twenty fourth day of advent... ciate vs. youbeauty


On the twenty fourth day of advent my Ciate advent calendar gave to me:


A 13.5ml pot of nail varnish in the shade 'serendipity'. This is a densely packed pink glitter polish and would be great over a dark nail varnish or even on it's own. It is full sized and I love it.


On the twenty fourth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A 100g bag of Roques Oneil therapie Himalayan Detox Salts. I tried these last night as they fell out a few days ago and was getting curious and found there was no real scent to them once in the bath although they were very fragrant in the pack.
I am much more of an oil person though.
Worth £8.75.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014