On the twenty first day of advent... youbeauty vs. Ciate


On the twenty first day of advent my Ciate advent calendar gave to me:


A 5ml pot of Ciate nail varnish in 'confetti'. This is a great top coat and I have tried it on over my ultraviolet and it is very pretty and very festive as well as fast drying. It contains lots of different colours of glitter and is one of my favourite nail varnishes so far, especially as it looks amazing over other nail varnishes.


On the twenty first day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A 30ml spray bottle of Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry oil mist.I have used this one before and this is a great product. It makes even my long frizzy hair straighter and more controlled and I really like that it has no scent and isn't ridiculously oily in my hair. I will definitely buy it again as it makes my hair look so much better.
This sample is worth £4.32.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014