On the twelfth day of advent... ciate vs youbeauty


On the twelfth day of advent my Ciate advent calendar gave to me:


A 5ml bottle of Ciate in the shade 'pepperminty'. This is a pastel peppermint shade that is a beautiful against my pale skin. I am really loving that this is a green that isn't too neon and would be an amazing green for spring.


On the twelfth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A 1.5ml stila lip glaze in kaleidoscope. I have to admit when I first saw this I thought how snazzy it looked and then started to curse as I was turning and turning it and nothing was happening. I'm not sure what exactly is wrong with me before you ask but after a while I managed to pull together some patience and I was glad I did manage to sort myself out. I have to point out whereas the product if fine my mood is not!
This is a highly pigmented lip colour and it certainly should be called a glaze as it gives a pink shimmer to my lips that is perfect for the holidays seasons. The applicator is easy to use but innovative and it gives an even and moisturised feeling to my lips. This even makes up for the fact that like a lot of lip glosses it is a little sticky on the lips at first but you soon get used to it. Also it must be long lasting as I had to scrub and scrub to get it off, even with my cleanser.
Really nice for the festive season.
You can get these from here for £12 for sets of 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014