On the second day of advent... ciate vs. youbeautydiscovery


On the second day of advent Ciate gave to me:


A  Ciate 5ml nail varnish in Boudoir. This colour is a dark red colour and would be a nice classic colour to wear. Sadly as my nail wraps are holding up well I can't show you how the colour looks on but on my toe it looks really good.


On the second day of Advent my youbeautydiscovery box gave to me:


A 30ml Caudalie Paris Feuille De Cassis Hand and Nail cream. This is a blackcurrent leaf hand and nail cream. These creams are a limited edition item and the cream really sinks into the skin and has a lovely texture on my skin and I particularly look forward to trying it on my nails as they are quite brittle and are breaking a lot after a long history of nail biting. I will report back if this is a good product.
You can buy this product at feelunique.com for £6 for 30ml.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014