On the eleventh day of advent... Ciate vs youbeauty


On the eleventh day of advent Ciate gave to me:


A 5g bottle of Ciate glitter in the shade 'jingle belle'. This looks like a mix of silver and pink glitter particles from looking at it in the bottle and it would look really really girly on the nails.


On the eleventh day of advent my you beauty advent calendar gave to me:


A 75ml beautiful tin of Steam Cream and a bloody good fight.
I know at Christmas things can sometimes get a bit heated but I really didn't expect to have to fight with my advent calendar to get number eleven from out of the box. But it took a lot of effort to get this item out and I will have to tot that up as my exercise for the day.
But when I finally got in released I was in awe of the beautiful nautical themed tin that was revealed.It is silver with shells, starfish and different coloured bubbles on it and it is extremely beautiful.
Inside the tin is a rather unique cream for a myriad of reasons:
Firstly, whereas most creams are emulsified together this one is steamed together, hence why it is STEAM cream, and this difference apparently makes it soak into your skin more easily and quickly so you don't have the greasy feeling you would with some other creams.
Secondly, it can be used on the face, body or hands as it is very lightweight but it gives long lasting hydration and any multifunctional product is great.
Thirdly it is vegan and not tested on animals and I like that a lot.

It seems like a good product, and smells strongly of oatmeal to me, and after trying it on my arm it seems to sink in very quickly without leaving a greasy feeling on my skin. I will see how it goes over time and report back after I have used it all up.
It has a rrp of £12.95.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014