Latest in beauty Caudalie Paris Ultimate Collection


This is the newest collection from the company Latest in Beauty and it contains only Caudalie Paris products as well as a beautiful pink stocking. It can be found here and is really great value in my opinion.
Since receiving my hand cream in my advent calendar here I have been curious about the brand as the hand cream was great and was really moisturing. So what did I get for my £8.95 plus p & p.


The pink stocking is really great as a freebie and will contains my products nicely and it is really pretty and has a little pink hoop to hang it next to the latest in beauty logo. Such a special touch.

So what was in my stocking and what is the approx. value of these samples?


14ml of the Nourishing Body Lotion (2 sachets). Sample worth about £1.06.
14ml of the Vine Body Butter (2 sachets). Sample worth about £1.40.
3ml of the Divine Oil. Sample worth about £1.08.


10ml of Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. This is worth about £15.
2ml of Premier Cru The Cream. This is worth about 3.70.
3ml of the Vinexpert Broad Spectrum SPF15 Radiance Day Fluid. This is worth about £2.93.
3ml of Vinexpert Night Infusion Cream. This is worth about £2.93.


3ml of Vinosource Riche Intense Moisture Rescue Cream. This is worth about £1.73.
2ml of Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum. This is worth about £1.93.
2ml of Vinexpert Firming Serum. This is worth about £3.
1.5ml of Vinexpert Eye and Lip Serum. This is worth about £3.60.


3ml of Vinoperfect Broad Spectrum SPF Day Perfecting fluid. This is worth about £2.85.
1ml of Premier Cru The eye cream. This is worth about £3.27.
3ml of Vinosource Moisturising Matifying Fluid. This is worth about £1.73.
1.5ml of Vinosource S.O.S Morning Eye Rescue. This is worth about £1.80.
Additionally, I have a 3ml sample of Vinosource Moisture Recovery Cream that didn't make it to any pictures.This is worth about £1.73.


So, this is what you get in this box and it is worth approx. £49.74. It is great value and I look forward to try out these products and see how much I enjoy them as I love my hand cream.
In my opinion this is another great box from Latest in Beauty and great value for someone who loves Serums and trying new things.

I looked up the values of these products up on here and calculated the product values for the size I had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014