Bird & Wild Organic Ground Coffee Yeti Farm, Ethiopia


I have to admit that until 2 and a half years ago I hated coffee and the smell of coffee. That was until the pregnancy cravings hit with my son and I started to crave things that made me want to rebel, if you have ever met my son you'd understand.

He made me crave alcohol and cigarettes but as I haven't smoked since I was twenty and it would end my marriage if I started again and I am teetotal I couldn't oblige those cravings so he picked others. They included coffee and I fell in love with Costa Coffee's iced coffee during the summer of 2011.

I stopped drinking coffee but two months ago I started drinking it again and first used the combo sachets of instant coffee then decided to buy a French press and get fresh ground coffee. This is the second brand of fresh ground coffee I have ever had.

I sadly finished this coffee this morning after receiving it in last month's Flavourly box. It is an amazing coffee and has a slightly bitter but very fresh taste that it is slightly nutty. It is a 60g bag so made me 3ltrs of coffee in my Bodum french press, which I love.

I would definitely buy it again.

More details of the company can be found here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014