Unmentionably Cheeky November 2013


I always look forward to Unmentionably Cheeky's monthly panty delivery from America and this month is no different. Sad, I know but such is life.


I love the purple tissue paper as it makes it very luxurious.


My first pair a dark baby blue and have lace panels enclosing the cotton panels. They are rather pretty and feel substantial and not cheap as some people would assume they would feel for the price.


The second are pale pink with a small v of lace on the front over the cotton. They are pretty and very nicefor everyday.


Being a pink and lacy girly person in general these are my favourite and are very pink and lacy. They are so sexy and my only issue with these is that I really have to watch I don't ruin them by snagging them with my fingernails.

Once again a complete success from Unmentionably cheeky. I got three different styles in different colours and I am very happy. For less than £9 delivered from america I am very happy and look forward to next month.

More information on Unmentionably cheeky can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014