My Ciate stash

Ciate (www.ciate.co.uk) had a sale this weekend when all their colours were half price as well as some of their wow kits. I ordered just after midnight early on saturday morning and my order arrived this morning and I was extremely excited to see all the beautiful bottles and was really pleased they were half price so I could get double the amount and £4.50 for 13.5ml it was a steal. All but one, the glossip, was purchased in that sale and that one was in my first ever glossybox (www.glossybox.co.uk), the summer splash box.


From left to right: snow virgin, big yellow taxi, loop the loop, funhouse, pepperminty
above colours on my left hand. I apologise for the terrible finger nails.

You can never have too many nail varnishes and I really strove to get 9 very different ones to match my ever changing moods.

My opinions on these nail shades are:

Snow virgin looks too stark on its own but would be great for designs on your nails or if you want a great impact on your nails.
Big yellow taxi is a bright yellow and as it is cheery on days like today it makes me feel happier, especially as autumn and dark nights are back again, and soon the miserable British weather will mean any reference to summer will be most welcome.
Loop the loop is a great pastel lemon colour. Fabulously muted but beautiful and one of my favourites.
Funhouse is a pink glitter in a clear gel. It was the colour my two year old son who is a great lover of pink nail varnish went for when I opened the parcel and I have to agree as it is the colour that got my attention as it looks fabulous on my nails.
Pepperminty is a pastel turquoise and is a confronting but bold colour choice. I really love this colour and believe it would get a great many compliments if worn.

From left to right: skinny jeans, mango martini, pecan pie, the glossip
above colours on my right hand
My opinion on these shades are as below.

Skinny Jeans is a dark denim blue that would be a funky choice teamed with skinny jeans and a black strappy top or simple blue sweater. A beautiful and day to day choice.
Mango martini is a neon orange shade and another of my favourite.
Pecan pie looks not very inspiring in the bottle but i was surprised I liked it and it was nice as it was the tone of milk chocolate and I love chocolate.
The glossip is my glossybox shade and was the start of my obsession. A wonderful and classic colour.

As you can tell I was impressed with price, shades and service. Thankyou for adding to my stash for a good price as well as not disaappointing on any of my choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014