My ciate advent calender came today. Yay!!!!

I was perplexed when two parcels came to my door today and although one was my expected Nonabox the other was rather unexpected as I didn't know my ciate nail varnish advent calender was going to arrive today.


The advent calender looks so nice and I am surprised by how luxurious it looks and how heavy it is.


According to the back, in the box there is the following colours:
Snow globe, boudoir, Ferris wheel, hopscotch, sugar plum, fit for a queen, kiss chase, amazing Grace, pepperminty, encore!, party shoes, confetti, members only, play date, ivory queen, locket, pillow fight, speed coat, underwear, caviar pearls frost yourself, caviar pearls Christmas tree, glitter jingle belle, sequins miss mistletoe and a secret full size paint pot exclusive to mini mani month.

You also get a funnel.

I say roll on advent now as I want to celebrate twenty four days with nail varnish.

Comments

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014