Fighting a habit... nail biter

I have a confession... I have never had long finger nails. NEVER. For as long as I can remember I have bitten my finger nails and it irritates me no end but since I have been doing it since I was in my crib I have never found a way to stop. Until a few months ago.

Ciate (www.ciate.co.uk) do really pretty nail varnishes and to be honest when I was sent one by glossybox in my summer splash box I wasn't bothered until I saw it on my toes and realised it was a shame my fingernails were so awful.

So nothing happened but a few days ago I realised I didn't want my son to ruin his beautiful nails with the same bad habit. Finally after thirty one year's a few days ago I painted my nails and despite one near attempt last night I haven't bitten my nails.

Nails on the 1st October 2013

These are my nails as of yesterday. They are short but hopefully will grow fast.

Ciate nail varnish 'the glossip'

Hopefully I can kick my habit and I can soon proclaim me a recovering nail biting addict and have beautiful nails for christmas day. Watch this space!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014