Chic maker August and September 2013- I made these things

Chicmaker is a diy jewellery kit monthly subscription. It costs £19.90 a month and you get a beautiful kit with high quality materials and if you sign up for three months you get a free starter set of tools worth £15.

August cover shot for chic maker box
August chic maker bracelet

The August kit was a woven suede leather strip bracelet. It was my first kit and was easy to construct and the finished piece is so beautiful and the leather is soft against my skin. The blue, black, gold and pink all look fabulous together and it is great with my more dressed down style of clothing. It has in fact been worn so much that the leather has become less stiff and that merely adds to the overall effect and has made it soft and pliable.

September cover shot for chicmaker box

September chic maker necklace

September kit was a beaded necklace with a bird pendant. It was hard to construct and took longer than the bracelet as it was more complex and I prefer the style of the bracelet but the necklace is pretty and is good quality. 

I have really enjoyed my first two kits and it has been a useful subscription as I can wear my efforts after they have been constructed. Can't wait for the October kit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014