Staple beauty products 28th September 2013

Products in my beauty regime..


Nearly the end of the month and starting to get empty products but still using a few staple products in my bag.

Sewlomax make up pouch

Bag is new and was part of my beauty box from www.box-delux.com when I took out their September membership offer. It is a bag from www.sewlomax.com and is absolutely beautiful with pictures of my favourite cosmetic product, nail varnish. It can easily hold all my daily essentials. Can get same product from amazon for £13.21 at the moment.

My skincare  



September 28th skincare products
From left to right:
Loreal Wrinkle decrease Collagen Skin Re-modeller Refining Day Cream 50ml
Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Facial Toner 200ml
Balm Balm Lip Balm (and more)
Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200ml
S5 Skincare Calm Serum 10ml
Nivea Q10 plus anti-wrinkle night cream

My cosmetics 



September 28th cosmetics
From left to right:
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Shadow Brush
Lord & Berry Peach Gleam Intensity satin lipstick 3.5g
Mirror from my September/ October Miss Glossybox
Bellapierre Celebration loose eyeshadow Celebration 2.35g
Three Aden Cosmetics 6ml nail varnishes
Lord & Berry Kissproof Waterproof Lip Colour 1.2g blossom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014